RE: Need AVG 9 download link

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:58:43 -0600

Hi Alice!

If you prefer that AVG not scan your whole computer every day, you can
change this.

1. Open AVG.

2. Alt tab once to get to the AVG interface window.

3. Go to "tools", "options", and then to "advanced settings."

4. You'll be in a tree view. Arrow down to "schedules" and arrow right to
open this.

5. Arrow down to where it says "scheduled scans" and tab across the dialog
box.

You can choose to have your computer scanned with AVG every day, certain
days, or so many times per month. I have mine set to scan my whole computer
once a week.

In addition, below the scan schedule there are the schedules for the AVG
program update and the database update.

HTH

Blessings.

Lynn I