Re: Navigating a Website? try skweezer

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 01:39:20 -0700

I have found through a Friend a Web Reader that is pretty JFW Friendly and seems to read your web site in question pretty well.
The URL of this web site is
http://www.skweezer.net/
It is pretty straight forward, you look for the field to put in the web site you want then Tab to the skweezer button press enter and the web site you wants opens using the skweezer format.
Try it I am enjoying the fun of reading web sites without so much garbage and announces!
Dick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudia Del Real" <claudiad28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>