Navigating Edit Fields With Jaws In Firefox

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 00:35:08 -0400

Whenever I'm in firefox and using the control up arrow command to navigate an
edit field, jaws totally screws up. Maybe it's just firefox, but whenever I try
to read, especially if something's got a blank line between paragraphs, all
jaws says is "blank". Nothing. I have to read line by line by line using the up
and down arrow. Does anyone know how to change this or will jaws continue to be
pathetic when working with firefox?