RE: Narrator not working

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:24:40 +1000

Hi Anna,

Browse to:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\SpeechEngines\Microsoft\TTS\1033
And see if you have the following files there:
sam.sdf
sam.spd
spttseng.dll
If not, you could search for those files and see if they are residing on
another drive or else I could send them to you.  I'm using Windows xp =
pro
but if you are using xp home, these files should still apply.  If you do
indeed have the above files and narrator isn't working then who knows!

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/