RE: Narrator

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:25:16 +0100

Press CTRL+Esc, R for Run, and when you get the Run Dialog up, type
narrator and press enter.

---
Matthew Horspool
Official Beta Tester
Freedom Scientific, Inc.
11800 31st Court N.
St. Petersburg, Fl. 33716
Tel: (1-800) 444-4443 or (1-727) 803-8000
Fax: (1-727) 803-8001
Web:
www.FreedomScientific.comm