Re: Napster

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:50:51 -0600

Hi,

Sure thing.  Try out AOL Music Now.  The siteworks well with Jaws and so far as
I can tell, the music I buy plays in my Winamp  player.  You can also purchase
single tracks for .99 cents each though they do also have a monthly
subscription plan that offers additional perks if you're interested.  The site
can be found at www.musicnow.com.  I like this music service far more than
Napster.

Michael