Re: Napster!

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:14:15 -0500

Matthew, are you using the Napster client? I have version 3.6.0.7, which I think is current,and I am really struggling with it. Seems to be so much more inaccessible than previous versions. If you are having success with the Napster client, can you perhaps give some tips?

Thanks,
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw