Re: NVDA and jaws sleep mode

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 18:42:48 +0100

Just going to say one more thing on list.
If you want to talk to me about NVDA, you can do so by writing to me privately. I am a tester and promoter of the product. Back on topic, I do have JAWS installed and authorized for those times when the "competition" doesn't suit my needs. Examples include AOL Instant Messenger, those times when I need to help another JAWS user remotely, and some (but not all) websites, particularly ones with multiple frames. Many thanks for contacting me privately. I will be more than happy to assist.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 05/10/2010 16:42, Farfar Carlson wrote:
Since NVDA is a topic that should be minimized, I'll just suggest that
you have a desktop shortcut set up for each of JAWS and the
unmentionable other program, and have a hotkey set to each, such as Ctrl
Alt J for JAWS and Ctrl Alt N for the other. Then you can easily shut
one down and launch the other.

Dave