Re: NOD32

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 05:00:46 -0800

i was told to turn off graphics
use expert or advance installation
not the standard
so you can turn off graphics

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: NOD32

Hi

Nod 32 will cost $40, but it's the very best Antivirus program I've used.
Once you turn off graphics mode, it is extremely screen-reader friendly and
will update itself in the background.  It will also scan your drive once a
week and will pop up an easy to read dialogue box if it encounters problems.
You really can't go wrong with this one.  This program, to me, beats Norton
hands down.