Re: NOD32

  • From: dbrinkley@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:31:03 -0500

Hello, the reason why u were unable to download the trial
was because the link was bad and there for the download
button did not appear at the bottom of the page where it was
supposed to. What u can do is call nod 32 and do one of two
things tell them that u r a blind user and u need a direct
link to the version 2.7 trial which is accessible. However
if u are feeling daring u can ask them for a direct link to
version 3.0 which is not fully accessible yet. Keep in mind
that they are working on making 3.0 accessible for there
visually impaired users like us. Any other questions please
feel free to ask. take care >     I tried to download the
trial version of NOD32, but