Re: NO BCC field

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:57:32 -0400

Rich, I checked all headers in my view menue last night and today I had a bcc
field when I started a new message or when forwarding a message.  Thanks, Judith
    From: Ch.Srinivasu wrote on
    Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:14 PM:

    Hi,
    I tried Alt + B in New Message window as well tried to locate All headers in
    View menu. But could not succeed. I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003. Please
    suggest.
    Thanks,
    Srinivasu