My requests

  • From: Kaveinthran Pulanthran <kavein2211@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:31:41 +0800

Hi Listers, please fill free to fill up my requests

1. I am in process of learning JAWS Scripting. I am bored reading
Basic of Scripting manual and FSDN. Are there any other documentatio
or audio tutorials?

2. Do any one have CakeTalking scripts for sonar, Jaws scripts for
Duxbury, A complete jaws scripts (with JSS) of J-tools and J-Tunes?

3. Do any one no about  the accessebility of JAWS with Google Crowm,
safari and Kaspersky products?

4. the list of applications and programs that is supported byJAWS
(including third party scripts)?

5. Some programs that is supported by JAWS prior to jaws 10 was not
supported. As such, free agent, sound forge, filler and lot mor. Do
any wan no why this happened?

6 The list of synthesyzer that is supported by jaws?

7. What i must do in order to make my jaws powerfull?

Thanks in advance.
Reply these soon!
Alternative archives located at: