Re: My most sincere apologies to the list.

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:20:39 -0800

This is ironic.  An apology for the signature with the signature still
attached.  Well, never mind.  I don't care to pursue this.  Best of health
to you and yours.  I'll explore my affluence when I find where it's hiding.
Unless that lyric means my spiritual affluence, in which case I contemplate
it every day without having to be prompted.