Re: My appologies

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:16:22 -0000

Jack, I don't like to telll you, but you in fact got it wrong.  Chris
did spell the offending word with a c at the start of it.  You have
repeated this error of fact now on a few occasions.  I typed according
to Chris's report on it, and didn't get the error the first time; but I
did any time since.