Re: My Website

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:17:44 -0700

Things scroll because of resolution. Remember that html is designed so the user, not the writer, gets to choose how to format. For immages, don't use any hight or width specifiers. Let the browser render the immage how it wishes. There is a w3c validator and a css validator at w3c.org. These are both verry helpfull. For the tables make sure the number of columns is even across all rows and the number of rows is even across all columns. If a particular row has no information in it, put a - or several dashes in the otherwise blank cell. hth ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>