My Website

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:00:09 +0930

Hi.
could you check out my website at the bottom of this message.
1. i need help to realign objects, as i have been told they scroll off the
screen.
2. not to use lists for links, but positioning and css.
now, need tips on how to reposition this, with how to layout objects.
3. i have been told by a friend, that my images, need to be cropped, but
totally blind, so need sighted help to do this.
4. go to the star trek episode guide, and show me how to fix my tables, so they
read a lot more properly, and read like a list of links, when reading using
paragraph mode.
then would like to traverse each cell.
5. need, some help to create a form mail script in php or asp, to hide all
fields, check for blank fields, when using the tab key, send to my e-mail
address, then redirect to a thank you page.
let me know if you can help, and all feedback welcome.
cheers Marvin.