My Jaws 6.0

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:01:45 -0500

Hi Everyone,
Well, I am all up to date with my Jaws.  I do have a few questions.  This has
been posted before, but I don't remember the answer.  Where is the merge
settings command for 6.0.
And another thing.  Have any of you tried to set up a hot key for Jaws like alt
control J?  I tried this just like always, and it won't take it.
What gives?  It says to type in the key stroke you want to use, but then it
still shows none.  I'm totally confused on that one.   Jack