RE: My Document view

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:12:38 -0400

Are you trying to see the files in windows explorer, or in your email client

In windows explorer when you have the folder highlighted hit the tab key
once and this should expand the folder.

In outlook when the folder is highlighted press enter on it and then hit the
tab key once to see the messages in the folder.

Robert

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24

Aim id:  rawest24