RE: My Computer

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:18:58 -0400

If you right click on the local disk C do you have an open with option?

Also again while on local disk C right click it and find the explore option
and press enter on it.  Then hit the tab key once then look for an
autorun.inf file.  If you find one rename the file by putting the letter X
in front of the file name.

Then close everything and again try to open local disk C.

Write back with results.

Robert

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24