RE: Muting Jaws

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:13:31 -0600

Hi Dave,
First, I am still on 11.07? and have not updated to 11.1447.
I was waiting to see what feedback came from the latest update. (hmm, wonder
why I might do that? - LOL)
Now, research does work correctly, so far as research works correctly,  and
I do hear the double click when I use the space + insert.
I am particularly proud of my Fickle Finger Award. I have worked hard for
it. (ROFLROFLROFL)
Cy, The (award winning) Anasazi