RE: Music video for jaws 8.0

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:06:09 -0400

Hi,
JAWS can't work that well with a music video. However, since you said you
are trying to use Rapsaty, try exploring the screen with the JAWS and
invisible cursors. They really come in handy sometimes.
Hope this helps,
Jeffrey

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
<http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com/>
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to
see it."

--Doomed Dragon