Moving to Office 03 to 07 or 10

  • From: "john R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:02:14 -0500

I II use office 2003 and felt the same about not keeping up with  software
and felt I needed to move up.  I decided to go to Office 2010 and so
downloaded the free trial of Office 2010 to test drive it.  I tried it, but
realized that at this point in time, it was not worth going through all of
the additional learning that is required, especially since it is difficult
to find good training resources.  Additionally, I suspect there will be more
tutorials and better working scripts a little further down the road for a
more friendly experience.
So unless you just have to move to office 2010 or have the time to use those
little gray cells working on the learning, you may want to decide if you
really have the time to learn the office 2010 program.
Just a perspective as one who has used jaws since 1990 and gone through
about all of the versions of windows and office.  That said,
John in sunny florida