Mouse is frozen

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 14:41:37 -0400

Hello

I really hope one of you can help me with this problem I'm having with my mouse
pointer with the mouse pad on my laptop, which just started happening a day or
two ago.
My wife, who can see,  cannot move the mouse pointer with the mouse pad , there
is no response with the mouse pad, cannot  move the mouse pointer at all with
her finger on the mouse pad, which just started happening a day or two ago.

I on the other hand, can move the mouse pointer and click on different things
with jfw 7 with what appears with no problem.  What gives?  Can someone please
help me out, as my wife also uses the computer from time to time with jaws
turned off and I also really want to get this problem with not being able to
move the mouse pointer with the mouse pad cleared up and working properly again
hopefully soon with a hopefully fairly easy solution?

I have already turned jaws off, to see if this problem we are having with not
being able to move around the mouse pointer with the mouse pad, would maybe be
fixed with jaws not running, but still with no success.  Still could not move
the mouse pointer with the mouse pad with jaws off also.

I really , really hope someone can please help me out.

Thanks so very much in advance to anyone who can help me fix this serious
problem I'm having with the mouse pointer and no response from my mouse pad

I'm running windows XP home with jfw 7

Hank Merchant Jr.