Re: Most Wanted App but no script exists

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:46:16 -0500

TurboTax I would love to have scripts to this tax program. I have been stuck
with this tax program for several years, as I have depreciation schedules and
they would take quite a bit of work to put in another program. Up until 2 years
ago it was manageable with forms mode, but since then much worse.
Thanks,
George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx