Re: More than one sound card.

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:08:56 -0500

     You could run the audio output from one Sound Card into the second then
run the output from the second Sound Card into an amplifier or powered loud
speakers.  I used to have the audio from three computers connected like this
and all going into the same pair of speakers.  You would connect them with a
cable with a stereo eighth inch phone plug on each end, available from Radio
Shack for $5.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! Edirol R-1: high quality portable stereo Compact Flash audio recorder with
USB, $400.00, www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! Native Instruments Elektrik Piano: $199.00
! Try Edirol for professional audio capture, audio playback and low latency
MIDI applications: http://www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! BA Software is a full fledged Tascam / Teac dealer:
http://www.ChirpingBat.Com/tascam.shtml
! Delta 66: $190 includes delivery in the USA, $220 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/delta.shtml
! Sound Forge 7.0 with Noise Reduction 2.0 and CD Architect 5.0: $299,
includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! Giga Studio 3.0 Ensemble: $289 includes delivery in the USA, $319 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/gigastudio.shtml
! Sonar: 4.0: Studio $299, Producer $599, includes delivery in the USA, add
$30 outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/sonar.shtml
! We take PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, checks, wire transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
Bat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com