RE: More than one sound card.

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:22:09 -0800

Hi, yes you can use the same speakers if you wish I do not advice this =
at
all.  The main reason for having two cards is for out put to come out of
different sorses.  Set one of you cards up for speech and the other up =
for
windows sounds.  Now get a second set of speakers.  But if you really =
must
use the same run a line from your line out of one sound card to the line =
in
of the other.  Hook the speakers up to the card that you ran the line =
out to
and you are all set.  Hth=20