Re: More on my crazy returned mail issue

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:53:53 -0700

I just got a bounced message also, but I know my message showed up, at least
it did in my JFW mail filter. I haven't found a reply yet, but I got it back
on the list mail, and then received a notice that it couldn't be delivered.
I checked, and I didn't find anyone's name other than JFW in the message
source.

Vicki