More on my OE problem

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:41:49 -0500

Hi folks!  Well, I have good news and bad news.  I have fixed my error messages
that were popping up when I was sending messages with attachments, but the bad
news is I still can't delete messages into the deleted items folder.  When I
tried the suggestions to compact all folders, I got an error message saying
there wasn't enough disk space, which is odd.  Now my question is this.  In
windows XP pro, is their a safe way to uninstall outlook express?  That seems
like the only thing that is going to fix this annoying problem.  I appreciate
all the help so far, and I'm sorry to keep bugging the list about this problem,
but it's a pain as you might imagine.
Sincerely:
Mike Mote Anniston, Alabama