Re: More info on that Afrikaans synth for Jaws

  • From: "Iksi hacker" <iksihacker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:49:26 +0200

hi! where is link for africans sinths?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 3:10 PM
Subject: RE: More info on that Afrikaans synth for Jaws

Yardbird

Yes, I am indeed still on the list!

I installed the Afrikaans Speech Synthesizer yesterday after having been in contact with Christo and another member - Riana (whose brother, Willem, also
is involved with the project.

The sound quality is quite good.

Although I shall continue to use English most of the time, I shall
definitely make use of the Afrikaans synthesizer regularly.

Take care.

Regards.

Renette

Renette