Re: More access questions

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:57:39 -0500

    Here's the URL for Project Assist:

http://www.blind.state.ia.us/assist/

Margaret

"Sean McMahon" wrote:

You oepn the database the same way you open any other file in an ms
office
product.  You'll probably come up in the edit view or what ever it's
called.
You have design view for creating the database where you can add more
fields
then the editing view where you may add actual data.  In this view you
just tab
between the fields.  You should probably look at the project assist
tutorial on
access.  I don't have an exact url for that.