Re: More about flash

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:46:51 -0600

Karen,
It looks like the suggestion to use a Right Mouse Click on the Sample Button
and then choose Play from the resulting menu works for the books on the Best
Sellers page.  Audible must be doing something different with some of these
Flash objects since Spacebar works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.  Maybe
we should just get used to right mouse clicking and using the context menu
every time.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx