Re: More about Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:27:54 -0400

?It is quite accessible. Especially if you have jaws 12 to make the ribbons
easier. However, there are some bugs you don't find on windows live mail 2009.
I haven't yet upgraded fully to windows live 2011, but I have tried it. I
managed to get thanks to a list member the executable file and I came back to
2009. One thing though. The windows live messenger is the one inaccessible.

Yadiel