RE: More User Account Fun

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:49:43 -0500

Hi:

I resolved the User Account issue:
Since all of the client's document files were under the administrator
login, what we did was create an account with admin privileges using his
first name.  Then, we copied all of these over to the new account.  And
after that, we were able to delete the other account with admin
privileges, the one he did not want.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)