More Access&relationships

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <cwbridgeweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw-freelists.org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:16:27 -0700

Anna, thank you for the lesson.  It answered one of my questions, how to
delete relationships, but I'm still puzzled how I can select multiple
fields for a two-field relationship.  I have a clients table with first and
last name created to be the primary key.  I have an appointment book table
which also contains the client's first and last names.  I want to create a
relationship between these two tables.  In my case, the first/last name
combo will be unique in the clients table and appear (hopefully) many times
in the appointments table.  So how do I select both the first and last
names in the left column combo box in the create new relationships dialogue
box?

        Chris Bartlett