Re: Modifying sound schemes

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:19:42 -0500

Hi all,

You need to save the modified web rent a croud scheme for the modificaion to
take effect.  Open configuration manager for ie while in ie press jaws key+6
on the numbers row, press alt+s for settings, arrow down to speech and
sounds manager, press enter, pick web rent a croud from the list, it is at
the bottom, ctrl+tab to the html tab and arrow down to on mouse over and tab
to the three radio buttons and choose play sound, tab to the select a sound
button and press the space bar.  pick the sound you want or browse for one
with the browse button and click ok.  Click save and ok again.  close config
manager and save.  When you next load a page with an element who's attrib is
"on mouse over" you will hear the sound you selected when you use the
virtual cursor arrows to move over it or in any other way that you normally
hear "on mouse over" with.

I hope this helps.  I tested it before springing it on you.

Johnnie Apple Seed