Re: Mobile Facebook... What Happened?

  • From: crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:48:10 -0800

Kim,

I looked at the facebook mobile wall (using the regular facebook page) and there's absolutely nothign posted. Is there anybody we can e-mail or whatever explaining that we're having a serious issue?

Best tip for using the regular site I can think of is turning your refreshes off so that the page isn't constantly changing and messing with Jaws. Still don't like it though...lots of clutter

Quoting Kim Loftis <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm having the exact same problem here... it was working this morning early, but now it isn't, either in IE 8 or latest Firefox. I utilize Facebook for networking as well as for fun, and am really hoping whatever this is isn't permanent... anyone know anything, please?

Thanks,
Kim

Alternative archives located at: