Missing some thing after all these years how do I get the virtual view to read like the tab key

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:09:12 -0800

Ok here is what I want to do.  I want to some how get the controls to
read like they should in the virtual viewer.  Meaning when you tab to a
link or what ever it says download link but when you arrow to it it says
link download
I want to make the to match for crying out loud.  I have looked every
where and I am unable to figure how to set this.  Wondering if some one
else knows.
Hth
jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx