Missing Menu

  • From: "Colin Chambers" <Colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:47:11 +0100

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone can help with my "missing menu" problem? It might not be
jaws related. However, I do have a rather old version of jaws - 4.02.

When I logon, I hit control alt delete, enter my user id and password and my
menu used to appear!!

Obviously, I have done something stupid, because the menu no longer presents
itself. To get the menu to appear, I have to hit control alt delete again,
start task manager, and then run explorer.

Any ideas, please?

Colin.