Missing DLL File

  • From: Paul Bolduc <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW Users List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:34:04 -0400

Good evening,

I'm missing the file iphlpapi.dll
which is on a laptop running Windows 95.  I'm in a bit of a rush because I was
hoping to bring the laptop along with me for the next few days while I'm away.

I have tried other suggestions that were past on to me earlier, but they don't
apply.

I have uninstalled JAWS and then installed it with a shut down between
operations.

I was informed not to try copying it from my desktop as a version conflict
could exist.

Thank you for any help.

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
E-mail: pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts, the home of the
World Champion New England Patriots!