Miranda multiprotocol IM?

  • From: "Dave" <dave.mehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:36:32 -0400

Hello,
        Is anyone using Miranda with jfw? I've got an older version
installed, and a friend customized it so it would work with jfw. My previous
atempts to do this were unsuccessful and i found the program largely
unusable. Now it's screaming about an update, i'm very weiry of doing this.
If anyone has this going and can give me steps to make the new version
accessible i'd appreciate it. The protocols i'm using are yahoo, aim, and
msn.
Thanks.
Dave.

Alternative archives located at: