Re: Minor problem with Miranda

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:36:09 -0400

Jeffry, I don't see you on msn, let me see if your sig has your info and I'll add you.

Chris.

Want great web hosting packages, affordable audio production support, on-site computer support, affordible audio tutorials, and more? Check us out online today.

http://www.BlindPerspectives.net

Chris Gilland:  Admin and founder of Blind Perspectives

Phone:  704-345-3928 - Mon-Fri 8AM-5:30PM Eastern Time (Closed on holidays)
Sales:  sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Billing:  billing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical Support: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

©2009 Blind Perspectives®: All Rights Reserved
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Shockley, Windows Desktop Edition" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>