Mighty fax & XP home

  • From: "Julie Warrington" <jdwtlc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:01:53 -0700

Hi all, I downloaded the trial version of mighty fax.  I am running XP home
with jaws 5.0.  has anyone else tried this program with jaws 5.0?  I am having
trouble reading the screens.  I did fumble my way through a little, and it
asked me what modem  I am using, and I don't know.  If anyone has any ideas or
tips, please help.  I am trying the 30 day version.