Microsoft's virtual machine

  • From: "Shawn Keen" <dkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:31:07 -0600

Hi folks.

I think I asked about this program before but never herd any replys.

I am taking a class where we use Microsoft's virtual machine. Last night was the first time I had some time with it, We are running windows 2000 over windows xp pro in this setup.

I was able to install jaws on to it even if it did sound like it had a bad head cold. I don't know if I can install authorization on to this vm or not. I have jaws 7. on this machine anyway for my work with xp pro. Is this what I need to do in order to make this work or is there a way to make vm use the jaws version all ready installed? Are there any settings to make this a little more responsive? The computers at school are pretty new and fast so I got lucky in that respect.

I plan on trying to play with vm at home this weekend and see if I can figure anything out on it.

thanks for any suggestions.

Shawn