Re: Microsoft word problem

  • From: Sue B <sueb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:53:38 -0400

Mae,

Do you keep a backup of your normal template? If you restore it if not, you probably need to turn the automatic headings off and resave the normal template. I can't give you specific steps without knowing which version of MS Word you are using.

Sue B.

Aquarius wrote:
Hello:
Recently there seems to have been a change in word, I am not sure how this happened but when opening a word document instead of blank for a blank line I am bombarded by heading number 1, 2,3etc.

I have checked the view  options but can't locate any answer there.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

tks,  Mae.
-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw Alternative archives located at: http://n2.nabble.com/JAWS-for-Windows-f2145279.html If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx