Re: Microsoft word problem

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:13:08 -0300

If, in a Word document, you keep hearing Heading level one, etc., do the
following: first, press Control A to select all of the text in the document.
Then, press alt and cursor right to the Format Menu & cursor up to Styles and
Formatting & press Enter. It should be on Clear formatting, so just press Enter
and that should stop it from reading all those Heading level one's, etc.

    Hope this helps,

    Don