RE: Microsoft Word , reading text outside document margins with JAWS 9

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:02:24 -0400

I'm afraid that doesn't work, as what jaws thinks the line number is may
not match the document's printed version.

Try saving the word document as a text file, it may then write all the
information including the line numbers to the text file (or, it may
write them at the beginning or end of the page; useless I know).

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator