Re: Microsoft Word, editing in Outlook 2003.

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:07:19 -0500

Hi, well I found it under "text processing," under the "set options" menu, rather than the "view" menu which is what is displayed by the configuration utility. :) Thanks, didn't know there were that many options under "text processing," for a word configuration. :) Now, all is well, thanks! I changed the word configuration, rather than the default.

Curtis Delzer.
HS

At 03:22 PM 9/11/2008, you wrote:
Hello Curtis,

You can disable "Speak new line" from Jaws configuration manager. To
do this try the following steps.

1. Open Jaws default configuration manager.

2. Press alt+v, to open "View" menu.

3. down arrow to "Text Processing", and press enter.

4. Press tab untill you hear "Indicate new line".

5. Note that there are about four different choices to disable "speak
new line".

6. By default, all four of them are unchecked on my computer. You can
choose which ever works best for you.

Hope this helps.

Zaheer Sheikh