RE: Microsoft Word and JFW

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:56:21 -0400

Hello Chip,
I used to know where the normal.doc was stored and I thought it was in the
templates folder but I cannot seem to find it anymore. Also, do you know
what the adobe plug in is that might cause this dreadful problem? If so,
what folder is it normally stored in? I  will let you know if I am able to
fix the problem.
Take care,
John