Microsoft OneNote 2010

  • From: "Theresa Hodge" <theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 23:13:16 -0000

Hi All

I've been using MS Ofice 2010 now for five months and have just started looking
at OneNote.  When I type text into a notebook, the entire line is being read
back to me by JAWS as I type each letter.  This is really really annoying!!  I
have my typing echo set to Words, and this works in every other program that I
use.  The only other time I've ever encountered this problem was years ago when
I chose the option in MS Word to use the blue background and white text, but
when I changed it back to the default colour scheme it worked fine.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I could solve this problem in OneNote?  In
the options dialog it says the colour scheme is Silver, but the problem doesn't
go away if I change the colour scheme.  So in this case it may be nothing to do
with the colour scheme at all but something else!

Any help much appreciated!

Theresa Hodge
theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx