Microsoft Live Meeting with JAWS 8

  • From: "Peter Quaiattini" <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:39:13 -0700

Hello listers -
The company for which I work is considering acquiring some e-learning
technologies. One of the vendors of this stuff employs Microsoft's "Live
Meeting" to deliver the content. Does anyone have experience using MS
Live Meeting? I.e.:
- Is Live Meeting accessible using JAWS?
- Are there tweaks that need to be made to JAWS to make it work with
Live Meeting?
- Are there certain ways of using Live Meeting to make the content more
accessible to JAWS?
I see that earlier versions of Net Meting are somewhat supported by JAWS
according to the JAWS documentation. However Live Meeting is not
discussed in the collection of online help topics for Microsoft
applications.
I appreciate any insights that others can bring to this. I'm trying to
head off problems before they get here so this is why our training
department has asked me if Live Meeting is accessible.
Regards, Peter

------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE - AVIS IMPORTANT
------------------------------
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. Recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Sender and sender
company accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.
This email transmission and any accompanying attachments contain confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the
contents of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please immediately delete
it and  notify sender at the above email address.

Le courrier electronique peut etre porteur de virus informatiques.  Le
destinataire doit donc passer le present courriel et les pieces qui y sont
jointes au detecteur de virus.  L' expediteur et son employeur declinent toute
responsabilite pour les dommages causes par un virus contenu dans le courriel.
Le present message et les pieces qui y sont jointes contiennent des
renseignements confidentiels destines uniquement a la personne ou a l'
organisme nomme ci-dessus.  Toute diffusion, distribution, reproduction ou
utilisation comme reference du contenu du message par une autre personne que le
destinataire est formellement interdite.  Si vous avez recu ce courriel par
erreur, veuillez le detruire immediatement et en informer l' expediteur a l'
adresse ci-dessus.